Wide-Ranging Legal Services in a Cherry Hill Law Practice
Serving business, family and individual clients in southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey, Tobolsky Law offers comprehensive client service for a wide range of legal problems. Many closely-held businesses find that we are the only law firm they need for matters ranging from contract negotiation to civil litigation.
Contact our office in Cherry Hill to learn more about our practice and approach to client service. Our attorneys undertake every engagement with the expectation that we’ll be working with the client again, and longstanding client relationships form the foundation of our practice.
Lawyers for a Variety of Business Transactions and Litigation Problems
Examples of our work include:
- Construction contracting and business counselling for construction professionals
- Commercial litigation of contract claims, business torts and other disputes
- Resolution of disputes within ownership groups
- Litigation related to Sale or acquisition of businesses through stock or asset purchases
- Business formation and entity selection
- General counsel services for closely-held or family businesses
- Formation and operational advice for nonprofit corporations
- Commercial real estate transactions and litigation
- Construction litigation and arbitration
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Employment litigation, primarily on behalf of employers
- FINRA arbitration, primarily on behalf of stockbrokers and securities dealers
Clients of Tobolsky Law are quick to discover that our personnel can meet the challenges of any immediate legal problems while still keeping essential continuing interests in full view at all times. We deliver prompt, attentive and individualized solutions that are closely matched to the distinctive needs of each client.
For additional information about our firm and the way we work to accomplish our clients’ objectives, contact our office in Cherry Hill.
Based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Tobolsky Law represents business, individual and family clients throughout south Jersey and greater Philadelphia, encompassing such communities as Pennsauken, Bordentown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, Haddonfield, Camden, Willingboro, Millville, Vineland, Norristown, Jenkintown, Doylestown and other locations in Camden County, Burlington County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County and Bucks County.