Sean A. O’Mara, ESQ.
Location: Philadelphia/New Jersey
- Commercial Real Estate
Mr. O’Mara focuses his practice in commercial real estate and land use matters in which he advises clients on leasing, zoning, and construction law matters. He negotiates leases, licenses, right-of-way and easement agreements on behalf of clients’ commercial real estate projects.
Prior to joining Tobolsky Law, Mr. O’Mara worked as a Site Acquisition and Zoning Specialist for a national site development company focusing on the telecommunications industry in which he handled a broad range of leasing matters as it related to amendments, audits, and other project-related initiatives.
- The Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., Sociology; Minor, Government, 2005
Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- New Jersey
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Camden County Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Committee
- Zeta Alumni Corporation (Phi Kappa Sigma), Former Executive Vice President and Current Advisor
- South Jersey Rugby Football Club, Prop