Cherry Hill Business Litigation Attorneys
Skillful Trial Counsel in South Jersey and Metro Philadelphia
Tobolsky Law works with closely-held companies, sole proprietorships, entrepreneurs, employers, professional practice groups and other business entities in need of advice about the best ways to resolve business disputes. Contact our office in Cherry Hill to learn more about your legal and practical options in contract or business tort litigation matters.
With more than 30 years of commercial litigation experience, Cherry Hill trial attorney Bill Tobolsky knows how to meet the immediate challenges of business disputes while protecting long-term interests and relationships. He helps clients identify and articulate their own business litigation priorities, and then presents a range of alternatives that can achieve the necessary outcomes. Our law firm’s goal is to obtain the best result available under the facts and law as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Call 856-428-5700 for Advice about Commercial Litigation
Many clients turn to our law firm for advocacy in the context of a longstanding attorney-client or general counsel type relationship, while others engage us to deal with complex, novel or sensitive disputes that a company’s current legal team cannot handle for whatever reason. Examples of the kinds of cases we take on include:
- Disputes involving commercial agreements, such as customer or vendor contracts, business leases, commercial collections, secured lending relationships, licensing agreements, or foreclosure of commercial mortgages or security interests
- Disputes within equity groups, such as shareholder disagreements, partnership problems, disputes between ownership factions, or problems concerning the performance or interpretation of operating agreements, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements or other essential organizational instruments
- Enforcement or interpretation problems concerning restrictive covenants in employment relationships, ownership agreements or business purchase and sale transactions
- Insurance coverage problems with casualty loss (first-party) claims or defense and indemnification of liability (third-party) claims
- Business tort claims involving fraud, nondisclosure, misrepresentation or various forms of negligence
- FINRA arbitration defense on behalf of stockbrokers and other financial professionals
- Defense of professional against substantial malpractice claims (non-medical)
- Real estate or construction disputes
- Employment disputes
Our firm advises and represents clients as plaintiffs, defendants or, in many cases, both. Our ability to identify and pursue counterclaims and third-party claims can add significant leverage to the position of a business litigant initially named as a defendant.
Will Insurance Coverage Protect You From a Loss or Adverse Claim?
We also take a proactive approach to the insurance coverage issues that can affect your ability to pursue, defend or resolve a claim. In some situations, we can defend a claim under a reservation of coverage, or pursue the insurer for damages based on a bad-faith refusal to accept, investigate or settle a claim.
Our commercial litigation practice represents business clients in state or federal civil litigation in South Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania, particularly in communities located in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Montgomery County, Bucks County and metropolitan Philadelphia. For additional information about the scope of the business litigation practice at Tobolsky Law, contact a lawyer at our office in Cherry Hill.
Tobolsky Law in Cherry Hill represents parties to commercial litigation throughout southern New Jersey and greater Philadelphia, including such communities as Pennsauken, Bordentown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, Haddonfield, Camden, Willingboro, Norristown, Jenkintown, Doylestown and other locations in Camden County, Burlington County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County and Bucks County.