Business Lawyers in South Jersey and Greater Philadelphia
At Tobolsky Law, we apply more than 30 years of legal and practical experience to help businesses make the most of their opportunities for profit and growth while managing risk and minimizing exposure to liability. We find that the most effective way to achieve this objective is to develop and strengthen ongoing relationships with business clients over time. As we come to know your company, your industry and your unique challenges and goals, we can more efficiently deliver our advice and advocacy.
Our full-service business law practice can meet a wide range of legal needs for many closely-held companies, including business formation, contract negotiation and review, employment law, insurance problems, business purchase and sale transactions, and civil litigation, tax disputes, as well as many other legal services.
Our firm provides general counsel type services for many businesses in such fields as construction, health care, real estate and family business operations of many different kinds. We also represent business clients in freestanding engagements related to complex or novel transactions or disputes.
Practical Business Advice Matched to Individual Client Needs
Clients benefit from our ability to integrate a practical understanding of their business with our thorough familiarity with the legal and procedural considerations that affect a particular opportunity or problem. We also know how to meet the immediate challenges of a legal problem without losing sight of a client’s vital long-range interests or objectives. Our emphasis on developing strong attorney-client relationships means that you will receive prompt, attentive and cost-effective service whether you are working with us for the first time or have relied on our firm for years.
Tobolsky Law handles an unusually wide range of legal problems for a firm of our size. We hope to perform all of their transactional and litigation work. If a particular problem lies outside of our experience, we can help you gain access to the more specialized attorneys and other professionals who can meet your needs.
Wide-Ranging Business Law Practice in Cherry Hill
Examples of the kinds of work we can perform for business clients include:
- Business formation, registration, restructuring and other organizational needs from startup to sale or succession
- Business operations through contract negotiation, review and enforcement
- Commercial real estate transactions: office or retail leases, construction contracts, lease assignments, options, extensions and renewals, purchase or sale of developed or undeveloped property
- Business purchases, sales, mergers and succession planning
- Employment law: development and implementation of personnel policies, negotiation and documentation of executive or professional employment contracts, and defense of adverse employment law claims
- Assistance with the resolution of insurance coverage disputes
- Resolution of controversies with federal, state and local tax authorities
- Business succession strategies for individual or family enterprises
- Civil litigation of commercial claims or ownership disputes in the state or federal courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Arbitration of matters such as construction contract disputes or claims against stockbrokers and securities dealers
As well as advising and representing closely-held business entities, we also work with nonprofit corporations and membership associations in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.
For additional information about the range of our practice and our approach to client service in business transactions and commercial litigation, contact Tobolsky Law in Cherry Hill.
Tobolsky Law in Cherry Hill provides business law advice to closely held companies, family businesses, professionals and nonprofits throughout southern New Jersey and greater Philadelphia, including such communities as Pennsauken, Bordentown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, Haddonfield, Camden, Willingboro, Norristown, Jenkintown, Doylestown and other locations in Camden County, Burlington County, Philadelphia County, Montgomery County and Bucks County.